Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, anyone have a clue when 709 slim mags. will be available again? Everyone has them on backorder or just out of stock. Ebay has a few but I would have to sell my car to buy one! I saw one or two going for $95.00 for a single mag !!
Any news about a possible date? I also heard that MecGar will be making all Taurus mags. soon....hope so.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does anyone know why this is?
Hi, anyone have a clue when 709 slim mags. will be available again? Everyone has them on backorder or just out of stock. Ebay has a few but I would have to sell my car to buy one! I saw one or two going for $95.00 for a single mag !!
Any news about a possible date? I also heard that MecGar will be making all Taurus mags. soon....hope so.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Low supply, high demand...
About the Mecgar thing, I heard by this summer, but who really knows?

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum from StL. MO.
I have a little rah-rah speech about the helpful folks here, affordable eBay sales that get missed - etc.

The mags are tough to get. The harder you look and work, the better your chances of landing a few.

If you see a YouTube video suggesting that Hi-Point 9mm mags can be modified to work properly in a 709 - my advise is to ignore it, do not open it. Forget that it exists.

Again, welcome to the forum. Stay the course. Make friends. Have fun and be safe!!!! :cool:

Reactions: Wino
1 - 5 of 5 Posts