Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been digging around the net trying to find something but havent gotten much given this weapon isnt talked about much from what i can find, but im really interested in making my trigger a little "easier" (not hairpin) to pull and maybe upgrading my recoil spring and whatever else i can if its possible. Any directions would be great!

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I've been digging around the net trying to find something but havent gotten much given this weapon isnt talked about much from what i can find, but im really interested in making my trigger a little "easier" (not hairpin) to pull and maybe upgrading my recoil spring and whatever else i can if its possible. Any directions would be great!
The PT640Pro is not in the Taurus catalog, and both the 609 (Black Friday 2010) and the 640 (Black Friday 2011) were somewhat Academy exclusives. I have not found them listed anywhere else in the US, but they are popular in Brazil and the Philippines.

There is a lengthy (closed) forum here on the PT 640 where it is heavily discussed.

We discussed extra magazines that WERE (no longer) on sale at Cabela's for $9.88 (the Taurus 24/7Compact .40 mags work perfectly with only minor modification to the plastic base plate)

We discussed replacement sights (any the fit the dovetail on the PT 140MilPro and PT145MilPro also fit the PT640Pro), with the Williams Firesights being the most popular replacement.

Other than that there has been no discussion about replacement parts and other enhancements.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts