Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Haven't seen those before myself, but it appears they don't have any PT-22 Poly grips at all. That being the case, i can't use any of them.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Some nice color combinations, especially the black and white pearl. I'll consider getting a pair, thanks for the link.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
First off, Welcome Aboard and Greetings from DFW, TX., and Thanks for sharing the link.

I'm leaning toward a PLY-22, but if a PT22 finds it's way into my pocket, I'll know how to accessorize. :D

·
Premium Member
10,104 Posts
Hey, guys! I was looking for some aftermarket grips for my PT-22 and I ran across these. What do you all think?

Altamont Company - Taurus
These are very nice grips, I like the wood inserts. Personally, I put a pair of Pearce rubber wrap around grips on my PT-22.

·
32,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Those are nice looking grips. As long as those do not affect the use and operation of the PT-22 I see no problem using them. Those add character to the PT-22.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So, I went ahead and bought a pair of the Polymer and Rosewood combo, standard <---that's what it says under the picture on the website. lol...Anyway, they fit great and I took it to the range and shot at least 100 rounds. No problems at all.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Cool looking grips! Thanks for sharing! & Welcome Abroad!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm not sure how, or if i can, start a new thread to ask this question so I'll just start here. I recently picked up a pt22 Ply Stainless from a local pawn shop, I've been looking into ordering one for a while so I was excited to find this one for about $60 cheaper than retail in addition to not having to pay shipping costs. The issue is, that the grip is Pink... the other parts of the gun are black and stainless, just a pink grip. I purchased the gun anyway assuming this would be a quick fix. I have now realized that I can't find a single grip made for this gun, ANYWHERE. I also am told the grips for original pt22 won't fit it either. Can this be possible? Is there no place on earth that I can purchase an aftermarket grip for a pt22 ply???

·
32,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum,cbader89.

As to the grip problem right now ,after some research, there seems to be nowhere online that PLY-22 grips are to be had. However.:)
If you call Taurus Customer Service number at 1-800-327-3776 and talk to the CS representative, ask them if they sell alternate or replacement grips and specify the PLY-22 grips. They more than likely will be able to help.

The PLY-22 has been out for short time. Short enough of a time not to have major online stores having any in inventory. The market place not have a large need out there for replacement grips for that particular model. In the future that may change.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts