Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS JUST A HEADS UP, YOU GUYS SHOULD BE SEEING THE PT 1911 BLUE WITH THE TAC RAIL IN YOUR DEALERS IN ABOUT A MONTH. NO WORDS ON THE STAINLESS YET.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
This is from [email protected]'s thread in the Intro section:

PT 1911 SS should be coming out towards the end of this year. Early 2008 we should have the B;ue and SS with the TacRail, also we should be introducing a Duo Tone Blue frame SS slide and also an aluminum frame version.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'd personally like to see a 4-4.25" barrel with the officer's (short) grip for carry. I'm looking at other guns now, but would rather have the Taurus in the .45. Just my .02

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Im sure they will have just as many varients as they do with all there other lines of auto's and revolvers, Its just going to take time. Most of those who make 1911 no days have been doing it for years so thats why they have so many styles to choose from.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I wonder if there are any plans to release a PT1911 with a stainless tap handle atachment? That way I can just hook up my pistol to a keg and pour pints! ;D I would settle for a bottle opener I could hook up to the trigger assembly... pull the trigger and pop open a cold one at the same time! :yipee:

Hmmm... must be getting close to beer thirty.

·
Registered
60 Posts
nice i would reall like that, but it would tak forever to reach my country the philippines, i waited almost 2 years for the PT1911 to be available here.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Pierce, I like the way that you think sir. :D

Rvito, I've noticed the scarcity of the Raging Bull 500 Magnums myself. I was fortunate enough to have gotten mine when I did and I hope you run across another one. If I see any for sale online, I'll notify you if you're interested.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts