Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got to go to the indoor range and shoot my new handgun. My new gun is a Taurus PT-145 Pro Millenium (3", 10+1, .45). I shot 150 rounds through it today. I shot focchi FMJ, 230gr bullets and it ran like a champ. No problems what so ever. I am VERY pleased with this little hand cannon. It is a very small gun, perfect for when I get my CCW license. It has a 3" barrel and holds 10+1 .45acp and only cost $319 new. It took a mag or 2 to get used to the recoil and sights. Some complain about the long trigger but I like it. The sites were hard to use, wasn't sure how to line them up.. Seemed like I shot low and to the right all day. It did get better with practice. I am a left handed shooter. Now I just have to find a good IWB holster, buy 2 more mags or so and buy some GOOD defense rounds for it. Oh yea and ALOT more range time... Anyone looking for a small .45 semi auto check this bad boy out!

What are some thing to do to these guns? I think I am getting a hogue grip next, maybe new sites??

Jeremy

·
Administrator
40,678 Posts
You can tweak 'em if you like, but right out of the box, they're excellent! :thumb: :zzz:

·
Registered
86 Posts
anywhere center mass means business, especially with .45, happy shooting, glad you like it, it is a well behaved hand gun for a .45

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.