Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else has notice this. When I lock the slide back the barrel has a little movement in it. It's brand new never shot it yet is this normal for this type of hand gun

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

· Registered
8,812 Posts
All three of my MilPro's have loose barrel with slide locked back - about a 1/16th + front to back and about half that side to side. They all shoot just fine.

· Registered
1 Posts
Am new to this forum. Since there has been little if any magazines made for the pt145 millennium-pro, can you modify a pt140 12round magazine by cutting the bottom and trimming the spring. The tops look like they will fit in the receiver. THANKS FOR THE INFO.

· Registered
654 Posts
Am new to this forum. Since there has been little if any magazines made for the pt145 millennium-pro, can you modify a pt140 12round magazine by cutting the bottom and trimming the spring. The tops look like they will fit in the receiver. THANKS FOR THE INFO.
Magazines can be finicky brand new. Modifying them is a craps shoot. I wouldn't do it. Plus I don't think the rounds will sit properly in the mag.

· Registered
7,566 Posts
I don't think you can even get a 45 round into a 40 cal mag. But no, personally I wouldn't do it

· Registered
3,077 Posts
You can purchase 12 round 24/7 mags from Taurus (Taurus also has a sleeve that slides onto the mag to accommodate the increased length of the mag. The sleeve matches the grip profile). They fit and function properly in the PT145.
Make sure you order the right magazines. The PN is 5-24745-12.

The spacer PN is 26119366.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.