Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Received my new holster for my new PT145 this afternoon from The Holster Store.
I was looking for a high ride, thumb snap holster and I believe I made a good purchase with this one.
I put it on my belt and walked across the field to a neighbor's just to see how it feels. I pulled a sweat shirt on and it rides high enough and close enough that it conceals this weapon.
If you like a holster like this I suggest you look at this holster. It was like $52 shipped.
My PT145 fits perfectly and it's tight without the thumb snap. I personally just like the thumb snap.
It is a "Pro Carry On Duty PT145 RH Black Snap On".
It is OWB.
I just don't see a lot of holsters made exactly for this weapon. I do see a lot of holsters that will fit several different weapons but this one is for the PT145.
It took approx. 10 days from ordering till today. I think that is very reasonable.
The Holster Store emailed me three times telling me of my order status.
I am thankful to do business with honest people.
Have a great day!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Well good for you!!! Sounds like a nice rig..if you could post some pics that would be nice. I also have a PT145 and I bought a iwb holster for the PT145 and I wear it in the appendix position at 1:00.. works real well..

·
Registered
192 Posts
I was looking for a high ride, thumb snap holster and I believe I made a good purchase with this one.
I put it on my belt and walked across the field to a neighbor's just to see how it feels. I pulled a sweat shirt on and it rides high enough and close enough that it conceals this weapon.
If you like a holster like this I suggest you look at this holster. It was like $52 shipped.
My PT145 fits perfectly and it's tight without the thumb snap. I personally just like the thumb snap.
It is OWB.
I just don't see a lot of holsters made exactly for this weapon. I do see a lot of holsters that will fit several different weapons but this one is for the PT145.
It took approx. 10 days from ordering till today. I think that is very reasonable.
Have a great day!
Thanks, I'm looking for a holster for the PY15 I just got. No problem in the wintr, in the summer, on the Harley is what I'm concerned about!!!!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Yes, send pics.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Harrychi, for the IWB holster what did you get for your PT145?
david, I got a DM Bullard holster from CTD. It was made for the PT145 and I met Mr. Bullard at the store in Fort Worth and he showed me his holster..Was just what I wanted for $65.00, very well made and I've had no problems with it..go to his web site and look his stuff over...I think you'll like it...Have a wonderful day and a better tomorrow....

·
Registered
191 Posts
It is OWB.
Have a great day!
I just looked it up on line. Nice! I have a FOBUS holster coming. If I don't like it, I'll be picking up one of these.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts