Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a IBW holster at the gun show for my PT-145. The guy asked me if it was a PRO or not. I know the other Millenniums have both PRO and none PRO. Is it the same for the .45?
I would be great if Taurus would update their site! I know that there are a lot of model questions and these (including mine) have been answered multiple times in this forum. I guess if Taurus updated their site then guys like me would have nothing to post.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
jart, yep, even the 45 came in early generations that were not pro, from what I read, since posting and reading here. even the holster sites, differenciate between the two types.
Do not get me started on Web site problems!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I thought I understood all of that, but did not know that the earlier ones where not PRO. At a gun show I held the 24/7 C and thought it was the Millennium and could not understand why my gun did not have the rubber grips.
They are almost identical. So far the only complaint about Taurus would be lack of information. It is somewhat confusing.

Taurus,
You have got to update your site! Many people see you guns at the dealer and then come home to find out more. I bought mine anyway even that it did not match the pic on you site. I doesn't cost much to at least change the Pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts