Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
35,918 Posts
Did Taurus fix the problem you had posted about last month?

·
Administrator
35,918 Posts
I hate to call you out taurusdude, but i distinctly remember you saying that the mags kept falling out, and the slide was locking up or something like that. If you got those things fixed, thats fine, but I had a valid question - IMO you have a duty to disclose if somebody is going to have to immediately send it in to Taurus for repair. I know you're soured on Taurus now because of your 'horrible experiences' with your PT140, but right is right and you should at least give a status on how the gun shoots.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well tex all has been adressed by taurus beacuse of the lifetime warranty thats when taurus had my brand new pt 140 one day old and i sent it back it only took a couple month to fix oh and after i got it back yes the slide was addressed and a few weeks later i had it back for the second time all issues fixed it like brand new now and i have put a few rounds thru the pipe and no trouble except me and hiennie sights tex any other issues let me know and i will be glad to let you know what taurus has done or will do thanks and have a good one :) ;)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hey Taurusdude57, did you sell your PT140? I have one and am looking for another for backup. What are you looking for pricewise? What would you be interested to trade for? Is yours stainless or blue? Let me know as I have many things to trade!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.