Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Can any tell me what is the best side holster for the PT 111 Millenium Pro is?? Thanks.

• outside of belt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • and inside of belt

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!!! I'm new to this site. seems to me that its a great place for answers from a bunch of really cool people. Can any tell me what is the best side holster for the PT 111 Millenium Pro is?? Thanks.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
The answer to your question will depend on the shape of your body and how much you are wiling to dress around the gun. I use an IWB for my XD but others here prefer OWB.

Steelheart

·
Administrator
39,478 Posts
OWB is sightly more comfortable for me but I use IWB. It's just easier to conceal and is quick on and off.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Best for me is OWB. PT111 is somewhat thick/wide and OWB doesn't require pants to be somewhat loose or one size larger. IWB is more "concealable" - but more uncomfortable for me (I carry daily). You may have different preferences.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have an outside fobous paddle holster, but it's not good for concealment unless I have on a jacket, which is only in winter. I prefer my Uncle Mikes sidekick IWB holster, works well and is comfortable for me. I have a left and right depending on how I want to carry, mostly I carry left side IWB.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got an IWB from Bianchi but I don't get my license until next week so I haven't used it yet. Just trying it out in the house it seems ok. I don't know that it conceals any better than my OWB holsters do but I'm a jeans/t-shirt guy so that may have something to do with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts