Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot my new 9mm Millenium Pro today for the first time. One word sums it up.....EXCELLENT! Shot about 200 rounds of mixed WWB 115gr FMJ's and 115gr JHP's. The gun shot to point of aim with the straight 8 sights. Not one hiccup. I am very impressed with the trigger. Nice, light, clean SA. The trigger is also wide enough to make it seem even lighter than it is. Even though this is a DA/SA action, in essence all shots are SA, unless of a misfire, then the gun will revert to DA. The ergonomics are great for me, the grip fits me like a glove. I would recommend this gun to anyone looking for a good 9mm, regardless of price. Stoked!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Question for you guys with PT-111 PRO's; Mine has a scrape mark on top of the slide near the front sight, probably from the tool that was used to install the front sight at the factory. The "brushed" stainless is smooth and shiny in this spot. Do yours have the same mark?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine has the same marks but in the dovetail. When they slid the front sight in. Funny the rear sight doesn't. Front sight must fit tighter. ::)

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I'm thinking about getting one of these to go along with my PT145. :D I sure like the idea of having a 9mm and it being able to share all the same holsters as my 45.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.