Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to find a good IWB holster with a mag pouch for my PT 100. Does anybody use one that they can give me advise on? I'd like to know comfort and all other aspects of the holster, including brand and price. I'm not ready to buy today, just in the discovery mode. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
I do not own a IWB for my PT99 however one of our supporting vendors makes an IWB for the PT92/99/100. His holsters do not have a magazine pouch on them but he does make magazine holsters as well. His thought process is that he does not like to make a holster that requires you to move your firearm to your weak hand in order to grab a new magazine.

Here is a link to his site:
Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Shameless plug... I've got a great IWB holster for your PT 100 for sale in the classifieds section!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Shameless plug... I've got a great IWB holster for your PT 100 for sale in the classifieds section!
Not shameless at all. You're just taking advantage of a business opportunity. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do not own a IWB for my PT99 however one of our supporting vendors makes an IWB for the PT92/99/100. His holsters do not have a magazine pouch on them but he does make magazine holsters as well. His thought process is that he does not like to make a holster that requires you to move your firearm to your weak hand in order to grab a new magazine.

Here is a link to his site:
Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters
Thanks I'll have a look!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts