Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there's anyone who's wondering if the price of MSR carbines has come back to earth, you can get a complete 5.56 upper with BCG, ch and mbuis for 300 bucks. Pin it to their complete lower for another 140.00 and go to the range for under 450.00. these will be sure to sell out quickly.

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
Link???

·
Super Moderator
37,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderator
37,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
5,506 Posts
They've had this price on their blem's for about two months now. They've been pushing the same sales for quite a while. I think demand is coming down. Prices of ammo and used guns (GunBroker) seem to be coming down a bit.

·
Super Moderator
37,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For anyone afraid of "blem", I bought a blem lower from them and could really find no issue with the finish or function.

·
Registered
5,724 Posts
If there's anyone who's wondering if the price of MSR carbines has come back to earth, you can get a complete 5.56 upper with BCG, ch and mbuis for 300 bucks. Pin it to their complete lower for another 140.00 and go to the range for under 450.00. these will be sure to sell out quickly.
...and to think I just decided to only keep my single shot shotguns...

·
Premium Member
5,506 Posts
For anyone afraid of "blem", I bought a blem lower from them and could really find no issue with the finish or function.
Ditto. The one blem rifle kit I got from them yields no visible defects to me. I can't say this is everything, but I'm guessing in addition to stock that may have a nick or scrape, they take returns, stamp the box "blem" and put them back on the shelf.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Having Purchased Blems in other Categories (Tires,Appliances etc,) never bothered me I never fixated on the defect, I saw one time PSA had Taurus Pistols on sale, ( Blems ) but were sold out, would have snatched them up if the price was right!!!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Same here, only mine was a blem "upper." Couldn't find a scratch on the outside but later it had me wondering if the "blem" was in the bore where you usually don't check.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
I've purchased blems from PSA and several companies, and hardly ever saw an issue. Especially when you consider the condition of some 'new' items and the rough handling they receive. All the companies say that blems do NOT effect function, only finish.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Super Moderator
37,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The lower shows as in stock this morning for $119. I have been watching these as well. :)
Stripped lowers have been running 60-80 bucks...that's an amazing price.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Stripped lowers were even more amazingly priced before the chinese grunge came along. I used to see them priced at PSA for $39.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought a PSA complete lower 3 1/2 years ago --Bought a complete lower blem this month with a different part # but the same lower for the same price $149 -- Bought a blem striped lower 3 mouths back for $79 ---Both were missing the blem I think they are sell off stock due to demand

·
Registered
710 Posts
Got the OK from the PSU to order the complete MOE lower and the 16” mid length upper with the MBUS sight set. Woot woot!

·
Super Moderator
37,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got the OK from the PSU to order the complete MOE lower and the 16” mid length upper with the MBUS sight set. Woot woot!
Yee haw! Classic firearms sent out an email this morning with cheap red dots.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts