Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just got the slide back from getting a Hard Chrome finish in satin. Surprising how affordable it is compared to other
finishes, without a doubt this is a very durable process. If interested I can give you guy's all the data.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That is beautiful. I have an Ultra CDP2 and a Pro Eclipse2 Commander. Fine firearms and reliable shooters.

Data would be nice!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, my next Kimber will be the Pro carry II. If you want to have just the slide and some small parts done
you must send just the slide and parts with the sights removed, I paid $120 out the door as long as they do not
have to involve a gunsmith. This was my 2nd slide they did for me so don't know if that was a special price.
Contact Techplate in Anaheim, Ca.
www.techplate.com

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
What finish did it have before?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Administrator
40,089 Posts
You oughta be proud! That is a handsome firearm! :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Very nice Kimber and thanks for the info. When I am finished working on my PT1911 I plan on having it Hard Chromed and will give them a shot.

I am proud of my Kimber too!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Going to the range tomorrow! will post the outcome.

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Very nice guys.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, my next Kimber will be the Pro carry II. If you want to have just the slide and some small parts done
you must send just the slide and parts with the sights removed, I paid $120 out the door as long as they do not
have to involve a gunsmith. This was my 2nd slide they did for me so don't know if that was a special price.
Contact Techplate in Anaheim, Ca.
Welcome to TechPlate, Inc. are our specialty is plating Tooling, Molds and Firearms.
I meant the Super carry pro!! not the pro carry II

1 - 12 of 12 Posts