Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently the last evidence the prosecution presented was a graphic and some say gruesome depiction of the terrible wounds that killed 8 year old Martin Richard. The defense has already stipulated that Tsarnaev is guilty, and are trying only to save him from a Federal death sentence.

This world has become so f***ed up that I rarely get incensed to this degree, but for me there is only one thing to be decided- Does the coward go to sleep peacefully strapped to a gurney, or is he taken to the Marathon finish line, strapped to a lamp post, and shot by 10 or 20 lucky lottery-selected citizens with their personal weapon of choice.

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
This world has become so f***ed up that I rarely get incensed to this degree, but for me there is only one thing to be decided- Does the coward go to sleep peacefully strapped to a gurney, or is he taken to the Marathon finish line, strapped to a lamp post, and shot by 10 or 20 lucky lottery-selected citizens with their personal weapon of choice.
I can understand and even share your anger, however, the Constitutional prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment would seem to eliminate the scenario you describe. However, if they are looking for a volunteer to do the lethal injecting, or throw the switch on Ol' Sparky, I'm all in!!!

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Trash compactor!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Nothing less than the death penalty. And no more press for him either.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Not sure if firing squad would be cruel or unusual. Hell, that would probably be less cruel than some of these botched death sentences that have occurred recently. Just need some good sharp shooters to aim right.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
A trip thru the wood chipper would do the job very fine..:evil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts