Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! New M. Pro 3rd gen 9mm owner here. Here to talk with other gun owners and ask lots of questions since I am new to owning a gun. Working on my CCW and making my Pro the carry piece. Thanks in advance guys!! :thumb:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma!
You just joined a very good forum. ;D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,441 Posts
Welcome from Nashville TN, I use the springfield XD 9 and a mod 85 38 snub, 38 is for my wife and daughters for my house But my favorite is my Taurus pt 1911, I just have to run about 1ooo rounds thrugh it to make sure its broke in well, got about 500 through it now. Still getting used to the Heinie straight eights. probably going to switch to 3 dot night sights as I'm so used to them. enjoy the forum

·
Administrator
39,379 Posts
Welcome from the Welcome Wagon Vulture of West Texas! :wave:

Got two Pros myself.

·
32,481 Posts
Welcome to the forums. :)
Do have a recommendation or two.

Please read the FAQs(meet the FAQers), read old and new threads to get up to speed if not done already.

If doing a search do it with on the main page for all the forums showing. Otherwise the search does it for the one and only board you are on at the time. Vagaries of the place.

If nothing comes up during the first search do another with out going back after the first search.

There's a lot of Mil/pro owners here. Feel free to ask anything or participate. There are no dumb questions here. All of us had to start some place at the beginning of the learning curve and work our way up.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts