Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
What do I need printable targets I just print out a picture of my husbands x wife and BAAM there ya go ( works with ex boyfriends too )
I tried a picture of my exwife as a target once, the bullet stopped 3 feet short of the target and just laid on the ground quivering!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
The problem with the ex-husband/ex-boyfriend/husband's ex-wife photos as targets is some shooting ranges frown on them. I guess they think you're practicing for the real thing or something. :confused:

This is why I did this out in the pasture: A coworker had a photo of himself for his CHL that didn't meet the requirements (darn OfficeMax employees don't know how to use the passport photo camera), and he bet me that I couldn't hit it at 9 feet. Yeah 9 feet. Challenge accepted. Took it out to the field, measured off 9 feet, and in a single shot put a .40 cal bullet hole right between his eyes. Win. The other targets in that session included old hard drives and a dead switch. Fun stuff.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Hello Kitty would definitely spark an interest in my better half, maybe a cross-hairs would do the trick:

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I agree, the flower ones do look kind of silly. I will have to ask my wife and see what she prefers to shoot at! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts