Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38,432 Posts
MY go to place for primers and powder is Powder Valley.
generally they have excellent choice, price and stock but who knows right now with the crazy stuff going on?
check out the website.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Check the usual places and also the LGS. Ask them when they might be getting some in and make sure to call a day before that to see if it came in early.
Most people who have done this to what I read was able to get some primers from there usual places.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Primers? what are Primers?
Powder valley in My choice for Primers also,Powder Valley, Inc., They have the best prices and most are in stock, see if You can get others to order with You and divide up the Hazmat and shipping charges You'll save big $$$ that way.
Right now They are out of a lot of stuff but keep checking back.

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
......see if You can get others to order with You and divide up the Hazmat and shipping charges You'll save big $$$ that way.
I just ordered some stuff from Natchez Shooter Supply and their site says that the Hazmat charge only applies if you don't ship by ground (I.e. Overnight, 2nd Day Air or a Third Day on either UPS or FedEx - all of these are are air-ship services and are NOT GROUND TRANSPORT). You may wait a week, but you can avoid the charge altogether.

·
Administrator
36,603 Posts
I'm so glad I bought some 1000 box large pistol primers before the prices went up. I should be okay for a awhile....hopefully until things blow over and prices go down.....?

·
Administrator
19,758 Posts
Bought 4000 Magtech Small Pistol Primers about three months ago, which should hold me over for a while. Still have a good stock of Large Pistol Primers.

Have dropped my ammo consumption a bit, from 200 rounds of 9mm a month, down to 50 rounds a month, to stretch my supplies out.

Hopefully, all of this will blow over in about a year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.