Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Price for a 24/7 Pro DS 9mm

19K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Tiger13 
#1 ·
Hello,

I'm a new PT111 owner and would like a 24/7 Pro DS as well. I've been looking at several different sites but have a question on what is the right price as I really did not start looking until recently and prices seem out of whack.

So what should a slightly used 24/7 Pro DS in 9mm cost? Also, what is a good price if I happen on an OSS DS 9mm?

Thanks for any insight you might have.

#4 ·
GunBroker is one of the sites I've been looking at along with some local gun trading sites. What I don't know is if the current prices are because of the news out of Washington or really reflect the market... I know the market changes. New G2s appear to be available in the mid to high $300s and I would expect a used gen 1 to be at that price or less unless I'm missing something. That's why I came to you guys to get your opinions.

#3 ·
I have the 24/7 Pro DS i bought new at AcademySports nearly 2 yrs ago . I think i got it for $379.00+tax but it was on sale at the time . It's a very sweet gun ! When you say slightly used , any idea how many rounds throught it ? Does it have any scraps or dings , does the slide still feel tight but easy to work , is it clean outside as well inside the barrel ? Also does the clip eject easily as well as insert easily and does the safety work properly ? If the seller will allow break it down to field clean and see how it looks on all parts . If all is great working , it's clean and mechanics work well then $300.00-$375.00 would be a darn good price but even $400.00 would be good if a 9mm is what you want , that would be a nice gun to handle . It's still ok for CCW , some say maybe a little too large but depends how well you can carry and where . COB or shoulder carry would probably be best .

#13 ·
$300 including shipping and FFL, landed, in my safe, tops for 9mm - might poop a mite more for .40.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.