Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a line on a nib 709. Its the cardboard box, single mash in blue. The price otd is 300$s. Is this a GOOD deal or just alright? I linker that msrp is always a bit inflated so i Donny go by that. What have you 709 owners been paying and are you happy with the gun?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,802 Posts
That's about par for the blued and a good price if SS. Academy has been selling the SS for just over $300 recently + Tax - normally in the $380 area w/2-mags, plastic case, TSS & bore brush.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
About par for the course. I got the FS model (Blue/cardboard box/single mag) at Academy in December for 299.00.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I agree, that's the going rate right now. I picked up a 740 blued last month with 1 mag and a hard case for 299 plus fees.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Agree, I got the FS model (Blue/cardboard box/single mag) at Academy in December for 299.00 as well.

·
Registered
37,059 Posts
yep, not a bad price, a bit cheaper I believe than here in a local gun shop.
I think they run about 279 here and then tax would take it to about 303-304 OTD.
congrats!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well....i bought something else. Thanks all for the help! I'm sure its a fine gun but one i passed up awhile ago just kept calling to me. Plus the seller was kind if short (rude). I'll post up in the"other guns"section later.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts