Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know that any guns value is directly related to how badly someone wants it. What do you lever guys think of this rifle and price. It would serve as a "fun gun" with no purpose other than to make me smile.
What do they go for in your areas? What is the range pf price from: great deal, to what it is worth, to whoa that is high.

Spokane Gun Trader ? View topic - FS/FT: Puma (rossi) R92 .45LC 24" octagon

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Kind of hard to give a value without inspecting it, and because of regional differences so just let me put it this way,

I am really impressing these rifles and would love to come across a used one in that caliber and in my screwy value system I wouldn't buy one that I wouldn't be willing to pay $350 for. I'd gladly pay less of course but wouldn't be interested if it's condition didn't warrant that price.

I imagine in very nice condition, if it was "pre-lawyer safety" it could approach the price of a new one.

Reactions: Rossi

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sort of a comparison, I purchased a 24in octagonal 357 in SS off gunbroker for $600 shipped and FFL transfer included.

Sorry no pics, waiting for my 6yo neice to download external hard drive into my new puter, I'm teknily challenged :D

·
Administrator
39,735 Posts
Looks like mine, only mine has a 20 inch barrel. I gave a little over $400 for mine new, a few years ago. I think $300 to $350 is fair, used. It appears to be in good condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts