Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What better way to say I love you than with a new pistol? With all the recent threads on the 738 and my wife loving pink, came across this beast NIB for 195!!! Yes you read right 195. Needless to say I snatched it up on the spot.

·
Super Moderator
14,246 Posts
Not unless I want her to use it on me. (She hates purple shhhh)
Then, for goodness sake do NOT let her see any threads in this forum that show pictures of a purple-tinged house. The house owner is kind of touchy about any criticisms.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Then, for goodness sake do NOT let her see any threads in this forum that show pictures of a purple-tinged house. The house owner is kind of touchy about any criticisms.
Thats why I said shhhhh

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
i am currently waiting on a 738 that I recently ordered for my wife as a birthday present.

Purple grip with stainless slide.

Gun Purple Pink Violet Material property

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
We just bought extra fancy grips and holsters.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
You sure know how to butter up the better half, don't you! :)

That would be cheaper than the ruby and diamond ring I have been thinking of getting my lover though!

·
Registered
6,530 Posts
My wife has the same pink and black stainless TCP and loves it. I picked it up for her one year ago this month. You got a good price on it too, as you already know. I paid $256 and was happy with that price as I actually found it locally and no on-line dealers had one in stock.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts