Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a premium members area. Is this a future development? I'm listed as a premium member, but can't access it.

·
8,321 Posts
When I look at this post I see "premium area" at the top of the screen. I believe if you are a paying member you get some kind of premium status and other perks like more PM's etc..

·
Super Moderator
40,384 Posts
I see an option to post a new topic. Perhaps Only Premium members can see topics posted here. I have no idea. Hopefully the developers will be along to answer that.

·
Super Moderator
13,761 Posts
This thread is in the Site Help and Support sub-forum. "Premium area" at the top is the thread title. There is, indeed, a Premium Members Area sub-forum in the sub-forum index, located just below Off Topic Section. I don't know the guidelines for it though, looks like something that came with the change. Someone from admin should be along to 'splain it to the rest of us.

·
Premium Member
3,616 Posts
When I look at this post I see "premium area" at the top of the screen. I believe if you are a paying member you get some kind of premium status and other perks like more PM's etc..
I was a "supporting member" on the previous site, but that didn't translate to "premium member" here for me. Surely those who are "premium members" on the new site didn't just pony up another payment in the last few days, did they?

·
Administrator
870 Posts
There is a premium members area. Is this a future development? I'm listed as a premium member, but can't access it.
Can you see this post?

If so can you reply to it so I know if you can post there?

- Cricket

·
8,321 Posts
I was a "supporting member" on the previous site, but that didn't translate to "premium member" here for me. Surely those who are "premium members" on the new site didn't just pony up another payment in the last few days, did they?
Sorry about that..I am still trying to learn this new system.

·
Administrator
870 Posts
I sent you a private conversation.

- Cricket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts