Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, a week or two ago I noticed my post count said "teep". I thought I was seeing things. It has changed back to a number now. I also saw another member with this. What's the deal? :???: :???:

·
32,497 Posts
Flyer's going ot have to answer that one.

I had the highest post count until the mysterious Hindtit showed up. Only Flyer or a mod with global powers has the ability to change things.

So it could be a glitch that won't return or some 'screwing with mail" going on.

Some how it most likely is not a black helicopter conspiracy moment on this.

·
32,497 Posts
Haven't seen it personally, but then that doesn't mean it can't happen. Servers and software have one thing in common.

Nothing can go wrong,go wrong,go wrong,go wrong,go wrong,go wrong.......go wrong, go wrong. LOL

·
Administrator
39,486 Posts
I saw it, and know nothing. By the way, who is this Hindtit? :???:

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I haven't noticed any funky post counts but I don't look at them that much. And I've never come across anyplace that I could change anyones (including my own). :D

As far as I know, QD has the highest honest post total.

Smokewagon said:
I saw it, and know nothing. By the way, who is this Hindtit? :???:
You do not have that level of clearance. Why do you want to know? Who told you about him? Who have you told about him? Stay where you are, there will be some nice gentlemen in a couple of black suburbans arriving shortly to talk to you about this in person. Don't worry, they will follow all governmental regulations in regards to gathering information and your civil rights.

Steelheart

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Steelheart said:
I haven't noticed any funky post counts but I don't look at them that much. And I've never come across anyplace that I could change anyones (including my own). :D

As far as I know, QD has the highest honest post total.
You do not have that level of clearance. Why do you want to know? Who told you about him? Who have you told about him? Stay where you are, there will be some nice gentlemen in a couple of black suburbans arriving shortly to talk to you about this in person. Don't worry, they will follow all governmental regulations in regards to gathering information and your civil rights.

Steelheart
I think we as members need to discuss, how were going to find out who is (BE HINDIT). We could try water boarding of Steelheart!! :rolleyes: Nope that is what the guys in the Black Suburbans use!! :mad: I know, we send two blonde cuties over to his place, he will tell all!!! :D

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Robby said:
I think we as members need to discuss, how were going to find out who is (BE HINDIT). We could try water boarding of Steelheart!! :rolleyes: Nope that is what the guys in the Black Suburbans use!! :mad: I know, we send two blonde cuties over to his place, he will tell all!!! :D
:thumb: :evil:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Only a privileged few know the true identity of HindTit. Obviously if you're asking then you ain't one of them. :D :D

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Robby said:
Well, that might work but it would take a very ong time. And I probably wouldn't be online during that time... But there might be videos available to download afterwards...

Steelheart

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Steelheart said:
Well, that might work but it would take a very ong time. And I probably wouldn't be online during that time... But there might be videos available to download afterwards...

Steelheart
I am betting on two tickles by the gals, ;) and an "Aww Please? Who is HINDTIT! :D and you will be telling all in a heart beat!!!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Robby said:
I am betting on two tickles by the gals, ;) and an "Aww Please? Who is HINDTIT! :D and you will be telling all in a heart beat!!!!! :rolleyes:
I am many things but I ain't easy and I ain't cheap. Those gals better be "full service" if you want any chance of getting information out of me. :D

Steelheart

·
32,497 Posts
Kyled, that's the first commmon sense post on that subject I've seen yet.

Time to bury that sucker and get on with participating here. All those for it raise their hands. Looks unanimous.

Yes HT as a subject is dead and buried.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Ok, I can agree to that to a point! As soon as he stands up and makes one post!! We are just so curious about the greatest poster in TaurusArmed.net history!! So one last time, lets put this BE HINDTIT us.

·
32,497 Posts
Oh,lordy Robby, you just had to go and do that didn't you?
That would would be the Hind end of it all. He's the butt,literally and figureatively, of these baaaaaad puns and attempted jokes.LOL

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
ME? Would I do that!!????? I try to ignore it but it calls to me so much that I just have to say one more thing!!! :deadhorse:

:devil: :yipee: :clap: :thumb:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
OK...drum roll please.....HindTit is _______.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts