Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a LGS has a kel-tec pf9 in its case for 299 with 3 mags. pretty sure its new and am probably going to scoop it up friday once i get paid. i think i might go tomorrow and pay half to make sure it doesnt go anywhere.

·
32,530 Posts
Jumping on the prey when it is at the watering hole so it won't get away is a good idea. :) Sounds like a good price. Let us know how things turn out.

We want the juicy details. :)

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I was sorely tempted to buy a PF9 yesterday. My LGS had a used green-framed one for sale at $209. However, I can only buy one pistol right now, so I bought a new Ruger SR40.

·
Registered
29,899 Posts
kcunha, not trying to rain on your parade brother, but have you test drove one yet?

They're a good concept, but some owners have been put off by it's recoil when compared to the Taurus Mil Pro series.

At any rate, it's a good deal and hope you really enjoy it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i been with one. it is snappy, but then again im not looking for a range gun. right now im carrying a 24/7 pro ds. i can do it now comfortably, but with summer coming up pretty quick i need to build some options for me. specifically pocket carry

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i came back with a new kel tec, but not the one i had envisioned. i went to the local pawn shop and they had a grey frame parkerized slide, 1 mag for 269. for the same overall price i got the upgraded slide finish, but gave up a magazine. i can live with that. pics to come soon, and a range report a little later.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here she is. sorry if its blurry, had to take from my camera on my phone. like i said, its grey and parkerized.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have the exact same one (in grey). Great pocket gun, recoil is pretty snappy, but you can hide it almost anywhere it's so flat.
Also, Kel-Tec just came out with an 8+1 magazine for this gun (see Kel-Tec store). Nine rounds of 9 mm in such a small package is awesome.
BTW, Bud's has the black ones on sale right now for $232: Kel-Tec PF-9 9MM 7+1rd 3" Barrel Black Polymer Grips $232.00 SHIPS FREE.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'll have to check out the 8 rounder. i know they have it for that price. i live in KY even, but the northern area, not lexington where they are. to buy it from them plus the 40 dollar transfer fee since they can get it from their supplier 20 if they cant get it for you(best in my area that i am aware of, PUKE). mine was 269 plus taxes so even the 232, which is a great price, i still come out ahead price wise, get it now, and support the LGS.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and that one from buds is blued, mine is parkerized, should hold the finish longer.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
here she is. sorry if its blurry, had to take from my camera on my phone. like i said, its grey and parkerized.
Sweet!

That was a good deal, too.

Congrats on your new KelTec.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts