Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So about a week ago I noticed that the ejector rod on my brand new 444 was crooked. It didn't affect the operation and so I just let it slide. The more I thought about it the more it started to bother me though. I just spent a good chunk of change on this thing. So I hit Taurus USA's Facebook messenger to ask if parts were available. I was told they were "restricted" and could not be purchased and the gun would have to be sent in for repairs. Oh well, I guess I'll just deal with it. Then it occurred to me today that I should call customer service and actually speak with someone. After about 5 minutes on hold, not only were the parts available (I went ahead and ordered a new center pin, center pin spring and extractor just to play it safe), since the gun is brand new, the gentleman informed me there was no charge! He did say the center pin spring was on back order though. This has been my first experience with Taurus customer support and man, so far, I'm thoroughly impressed.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
That's refreshing! Thanks for posting a positive story.

·
Super Moderator
37,263 Posts
It is all about giving the front line CS people the latitude to make decisions to keep the customer happy. It's good business in that regard as well as cutting costs by handling the issues at the first point of contact.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts