Taurus Firearm Forum banner

2361 - 2377 of 2377 Posts

·
Registered
18,482 Posts
How important does a person have to be before he is assassinated rather than murdered?
The term assassinated should be used if they're shot from behind, murder if it's from the front.

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
The term assassinated should be used if they're shot from behind, murder if it's from the front.
Does it make a difference? I thought dead was dead from any side, front, or back - just dead, through and through.

Are you telling us that in addition to the fact, style counts, too?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Of course assassination is from behind. If it wasn't from behind, they'd call it frontfrontination!

I hereby nominate DBKS for thread winner of the month for this.

·
Registered
18,482 Posts
Why do you bring up the rapists? I thought I put all that behind me (or was it in front of me).

Huh?

What?

What's that?

Oh, therapists, not the rapists. Sorry, nevermind!
See? Now this is what happens...:doh:...you guys get him started an' then...:unsure:...this could be a loooong day.

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
Registered
27,113 Posts
Does it make a difference? I thought dead was dead from any side, front, or back - just dead, through and through.

Are you telling us that in addition to the fact, style counts, too?
Of course style counts! You'll never win Murder With the Stars if you don't have style!

·
Registered
18,482 Posts
When I redo my heating system, I'm gonna' use heat-shrink tube in place of standard heating duct. I figure if the heat's smaller, it'll move around easier plus it oughta' get into corners and other tight spaces better.

·
Super Moderator
13,773 Posts
Heat shrink, huh? Please, do let us know how that works for you, maybe during the inevitable 2020 Winter Storm Of The Year.

(I miss the old forum GIFs. I can think of a half dozen that'd be perfect in the above post.)

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
You DO realize that heat-shrink tubing just might create a very tight, pressing problem. . . .leaving you in a very hot situation.

Reactions: kschilk
2361 - 2377 of 2377 Posts