Taurus Firearm Forum banner

2341 - 2360 of 2377 Posts

·
Registered
27,095 Posts
C'mon now...:unsure:...we're supposed to keep things PG here.
Eructation is very popular with middle school boys... I think they learn it in Boy Scouts.

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
You DO know why New Yorkers all have that glum, miserable look and attitude, don't you?

It's simply because they KNOW that the light at the end of their tunnel IS ONLY NEW JERSEY ! ! !

·
Registered
16,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,343
I pondered this for a while.
They're right ya know.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Flash60601

·
Super Moderator
19,625 Posts
If Stalin's protegè hadn't been named Vyacheslav_Molotov would we still have the Molotov cocktail?

And, yes, the fire bomb cocktail WAS, indeed, named for Vyacheslav Molotov.

·
Registered
18,474 Posts

·
Registered
18,474 Posts
:scratchchin:...why do they call them Russians when of all the people in the world...:unsure:...they're about the last ones to get in a big hurry to do anything?

·
Super Moderator
19,625 Posts
In 1876 legislation was introduced into congress to close the US Patent office. Why? Because all the technology and inventions into new and evolutionary products had been made! There was nothing else worthwhile left to invest. You ever wonder how our world would have been different if the patent office really had shut down? Something RO ponder.

Reactions: slong115

·
Super Moderator
19,625 Posts
:scratchchin:...why do they call them Russians when of all the people in the world...:unsure:...they're about the last ones to get in a big hurry to do anything?
Dunno. When I was in high school there was a lot of talk about "Roman hands" and "Russian fingers" and it had nothing to do with International Relations or Policy!:D

Reactions: kschilk

·
Registered
27,095 Posts
The most popular pencil is the #2... so why is it still #2?

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Could you imagine the TITANIC with a lisp?

Ith unthinkable!

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I'd like to tell you a joke about a drug addict with a lisp, but I can't. Ith all methed up.

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
Registered
27,095 Posts
Why does Los Angeles bother having a zoo?

A Hall of Mirrors would be much cheaper.

·
Registered
27,095 Posts
How important does a person have to be before he is assassinated rather than murdered?

·
Supporting Moderator
14,822 Posts
2341 - 2360 of 2377 Posts