1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
I don't know why, but when I stumbled across this story, it seemed ominous for for some reason. I thought we had eradicated polio, now it's being caused by a polio vaccine that is funded by Bill Gates. Just when you think that things couldn't get any worse . . .

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/u...ce=wnd&utm_medium=wnd&utm_campaign=syndicated
Thanks for posting. My Uncle had polio as a kid and when he was 19 he had a leg amputated. He turned out to be strong as a bull and lived many years. Polio was always something i feared until i heard it was stamped out. Now it is back, could jump continents and right in the middle of covid problems. Just happens that bill gates is involved with the vaccine for both diseases and covid doesnt work and the live polio vaccine is killing people. I think Gates should be eliminated from his dealings with any health organization. Or at least made to be his own guinea pig.

·
8,350 Posts
I keep seeing Gates involved with all kinds of questionable activities. My conspiracy bell is starting to ring. How do you stop a multi billionaire from destroying our lives?

·
Super Moderator
35,581 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
The polio vaccine is live polio that is to start your body to make antibodies. Im guessing it was to strong a dose or double .

·
Super Moderator
17,588 Posts
Please read the AP article, it explains it better. The short version: In rare cases the vaccine can cause the disease it's trying to prevent. This has happened in a small number of cases. The reason it's spreading is the polio vaccination programs are being disrupted by COVID, so those not vaccinated are getting it from those few rare cases.

https://apnews.com/619efb65b9eeec5650f011b960a152e9

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Bill Gates has said more than once, and it is on video, that overpopulation is a huge problem.

He would love to depopulate the world and what better way to do so than with disease?

Reactions: kschilk

·
21,975 Posts
Good TAP-DANCING LORD I am SICK to DEATH (ha) of this everything is a conspiracy CRAP.

The article talks about two cases of parlysis and 11 more cases. It's not too clear. But let's put this in context. "There were five major epidemics in the UK between 1945 and 1960, with ‘paralytic polio’ affecting 3,000-7,000 people, mostly children, each year and causing 750 deaths." "There were, however, still 350,000 cases of paralytic polio each year when the World Health Organization established the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) in 1988." "As with all vaccines, it is crucial to achieve high rates of immunisation to prevent a return of the disease."

Funny how they don't mention any of that.

Funny how they leave out the fact that it's impossible to prove a negative - like "there's no more polio in ______".

No, they'd rather make outrageous claims and undermine the greatest public health technology in history (unless you call "don't pee and poop upstream of your well" technology) with unscientific crapola. It is inexpressibly disgusting. No wonder they write under a pseudonym. I wouldn't have the guts to put my name on this bovine excrement either. Contemptible, gutless cowards, the lot of them. "Oh, we can form a link to a famous guy, that will get clicks." Bunch of muckracking hacks.

Yes, this is how I really feel.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bill Gates has said more than once, and it is on video, that overpopulation is a huge problem.

He would love to depopulate the world and what better way to do so than with disease?
If he's trying to depopulate the Earth with polio, eradicating polio is a really inefficient method.

·
Registered
18,509 Posts

...:unsure:...as if Windows 10 wasn't evil enough.

Reactions: Ickthus
1 - 12 of 12 Posts