·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It has now evolved in a hostage situation with the remaining gunman.

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Five to seven people shot in this frakus. One gunman is dead. This could get uglier before it's over!

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Police officer was only grazed in the leg, he is a University of Pittsburgh officer.

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Yup, I read that. My Sister in law works at UPMC, I head this from her a few minutes ago.

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, i'm definitely with you on this getting uglier. The worst part about that building is that it's like a fortress. All of the windows are rather small and set high, and that doesn't count cubicles and other areas. There are conference rooms, a small auditorium and other nooks and crannies they can hide in. Pittsburgh Police snipers are good, but catching someone in there would be threading the needle. SWAT is either going to have to flush them out, or go in and get them.

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
That is a horrible situation.

You are right about that building Montkun, I've been by there when I went to a couple Pitt Football games over the years.

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I used to work for the university in IT, so i've been through alot of those buildings. The current count is now 9 people shot now and only one gunman with the hostage situation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts