Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried posting this in lounge but there was no post new thread icon like all the other subforums. Perhaps since this is a police shooting it belongs in here anyway, IDK.

Police are forced to shoot man in semi truck intentionally driving the wrong way down a highway in an attempt to cause mass carnage. If the police hadn't stopped him he could've killed or injured a lot of people. As has been said before, it's not the tool, it's the criminal, but that's something some people just don't get.

The term "trucker" in the article might be misleading, because he stole the semi truck.

https://www.whio.com/news/local/off...ove-wrong-way-highway/Z2GrgI6yGeKgTyucFqlWkK/

·
Super Moderator
19,747 Posts
This is an impressive story. I would like to know the caliber and bullet manufacturer they used. Did they shoot through glass or through the steel frame . .. that kind of stuff.

·
Super Moderator
36,063 Posts
Good guys with guns stopping a bad guy with a ....TRUCK !!

·
Super Moderator
19,747 Posts
Pegasus,

This thread is fine here in the Firing Line but you should NOT have been restricted from posting a new thread in the Lounge. PM one of the staff if you experience further difficulties.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pegasus,

This thread is fine here in the Firing Line but you should NOT have been restricted from posting a new thread in the Lounge. PM one of the staff if you experience further difficulties.
Thanks, this is the second time it's happened. I'll PM the staff if it happens again.

·
Super Moderator
13,825 Posts
This is an impressive story. I would like to know the caliber and bullet manufacturer they used. Did they shoot through glass or through the steel frame . .. that kind of stuff.
Those big rigs look impressive, and they can haul a whole lot of weight, but their actual construction, other than the engine/transmission/frame/suspension, is rather fragile. Lots of aluminum and plastic and fiberglass and such. The next time you see one that's been in an accident, either in pictures or real life, take a good look at their construction. As long as you're not shooting through the engine block, a good 9mm or larger round is going to get to the driver.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts

PALESE!!
, any one should recognize this as the perfect example of the 38 Super and its abilities!
projectiles were assembled at the olfarhors munitions LLC out of Stockbridge , Georgia.

Attachments

·
Registered
36,326 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,544 Posts
Ok a guy in Ohio in a Semi-truck going the wrong way is shot by police to prevent him from harming people!

A guy in Texas driving a truck, then a mail truck while shooting police and 20 other people is not shot untill he stops at a movie theater!

?????????????

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ironmagz

·
Super Moderator
19,747 Posts
Why do shooters favor movie theaters? I believe Lee Oswald went to one after he shot JFK. And that Holmes fella shot up one in Colorado.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Why do shooters favor movie theaters? I believe Lee Oswald went to one after he shot JFK. And that Holmes fella shot up one in Colorado.
Possibly the nearest thing that they can go to that will replicate the Video war games they played until 28 years old in Mama and Papas basement?
its their SAFE place!

·
Registered
31,910 Posts
I think it is a safe bet that the Troopers fired from a overpass and it was through the front window,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts