Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I hope everyone has been doing well. I haven't been on TaurusArmed in a while so
I've probably missed a lot of good posts. I hope all of you are doing well. Please keep the
family of my wife in your thoughts and prayers. My mother in law passed away last Sunday.
The terrible thing about it was that it was a suicide, no one saw it coming even though
she and my father in law had been going through a lot of stress with health issues. The
family seems to be handling this tragedy well but I know things will never be the same
again. My mother in law and my paternal grandmother are the only people I know that
never said a bad word about anyone. She was a very sweet, gentle lady and always
made me feel at home when I would visit my wife's family.

·
Super Moderator
35,703 Posts
ncfarmer, that is awful news and I feel so bad for you and your family. My prayers are with you all that you all may heal from this and be able to take care of each other.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Keeping you in my prayers.

·
Registered
515 Posts
My prayer is that God's peace comfort you & your family in this time of sorrow.

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in our prayers!

·
Registered
31,761 Posts
I watched my mother-in-law give up on life and basically lose the will to live due to financial issues and health issues and she went down hill very quickly. It left my wife very devastated, as her mother was the one who kept the family together. My prayers for you, your wife and family.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
708 Posts
So sad. You never ever really know what's going on in someone elses mind. When it comes down to it, we are all just alone. All alone. So sad.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
May God give you peace and comfort is this time of grief and sorrow.

·
Registered
648 Posts
peace and blessings to you and your family
Prayer has been said

·
Super Moderator
21,453 Posts
Prayers sent, thats got to be the roughest way to end your life and the effects on your family are horrible. May God be there for you and your family and give you peace.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Sorry for your lose, prayers sent

1 - 20 of 36 Posts