Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay here is the deal.... a dear friend of mine is medically pretty bad... she started this "Tag Your It thing" She would even call me in the middle of the night, and when I answer the phone, she just says "Tag Your It" and then without another word, hangs up. So I want to pull the ultimate "Tag Your It" on her. I'm just asking you to help me out here.

I had a friend of mine who went to England and France on vacation and mail a post card from both countries with just her name address etc, and simply in the area you write how are yous, just put TAG YOUR IT in there.

I'm asking for a big favor here it will cost you a post card and stamp, and the fact that you put a big smile on the face of a woman who is in poor health.

And please just put Tag Your It is all on the card besides the address, it will keep her guessing and guessing.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
130 Posts
This is a very nice gesture but, could this be kind of dangerous for her? Don't get me wrong its very nice but telling random people a sick womans address seems like it may be a disaster waiting to happen. There are a lot of people out there that pray on people like her, they don't care that she is sick it just makes it easier on them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
J_B. GREAT sentiment but in this day and age Mr. Peepers is right on. Perhaps the moderator can somehow replace the address with an email address. I know that's not as unique as the vast assortment of postcards that can be received, but maybe the emailer can attach a photo of a landmark from the area they are emailing from (G-rated PLEASE). I'm all for putting a smile on someone feeling poorly. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Here's another vote for keeping her address safe. Yes, we here tend to be a safe crowd but one never knows. And others could wander by and come across it.

If she doesn't have email, could you rent a post office box somewhere and fill out a forwarding card? That way, she would still get the postcards but her address would be safe.

If you can't get the address off my selecting the Modity button in the upper right corner of your post just PM me and I'll edit it for you (and send you longer instructions if you would like so you know how the next time). There has been many a time I reread something I posted and wanted to smack myself in the forhead for being stupid. But as that would hurt (and likely someone around here would offer to help me with it) I just go and change the post.

Steelheart

1 - 5 of 5 Posts