Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Thanks for the link MPanova, I voted Taurus after considering Ruger very strongly.

·
Super Moderator
35,081 Posts
I'm not on the firing line. I have several favorites in my collection, a couple are Taurus revolvers. But, I refuse to choose a favorite amongst my babies. ROFL! I can't vote against my Ruger .45 Blackhawk or my P90, but I can't vote against my M85UL or my 4" M66. And my most carried guns are my NAA mini and my Kel Tec P11. Then there's my grandpa's old M10 Smith that I've won a few revolver shoots with in the past. So, best I don't be forced to choose, LOL!

Am I a Taurus heretic because I like other brands? Hmmm. The one problem I have is, I have to choose from so many great guns when I go afield or to the range and I'm sorta like a woman trying to figure out what to wear some days. ROFL! But, hey, I wouldn't have it any other way!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I would vot for Taurus or Ruger. But I don't feel like joining another site just to vote sorry.

I'm 99% sure he meant rolling on the floor laughing. I want to know what the H stands for in IMHO. What is wrong with IMO. One funny little story. I saw on a forum one day, a guy was talking about how much he liked his gun. He said something along the lines of "I carry that SOB". I thought he meant Son Of a B*tch, come to find out he meant Small Of Back. HEHE. My bad. Funny to me but probably no one else. Also WTF is FWIW.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Yes, as far as I know ROFL is Rolling On the Floor Laughing. IMHO is In My Humble Opinion. YMMV is Your Mileage May Vary.

In a way, a bunch of fairly conservative (as most gun owners are) people, using the IM (Instant Message) abbreviations is funny in and of itself. If you talk to your children/grandchildren/great-grandchildren (for you real old people) I'm sure that they would know what these basic ones mean without thinking about it. Then there are the rest of us....

Steelheart

·
Registered
35 Posts
Like I said in a different post I'm quite young. I've been around computers for a good 15years. Obviously not the internet all those years but either way. Oh a lots of texting on the old cellie(cell phone). I don't know much about abbreviations. Can usually figure them out on my own but am never dead on right.

Nate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts