Taurus Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pleaes take a moment to click on the Profile button at the top and fill in some of the information you would like to share with the community in the 'Forum Profile Community'.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greeting folks. just joined up and already I have ask a burning question...
Are we having fun yet?

I'm just an old phart looking for and willing to share what knowledge is stored up in the locker.
Hope to be of some benifit to the group.

Thanx,
Pete C

·
Registered
1 Posts
New CHL in TX

I just received my CHL from the great state of TX. So far I have found a lot of useful information on this sight, and I hope that I can give back as much as possible. If anybody has any advice for a newbie, please feel free to let me know. Thanks in advance for any input I might receive from anyone. I have a 24/7 pro .40 and the main thing that I am looking for is some night sights for it. Glad to be part of the team.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just signed up. Bought a 24/7 pro c in 40 cal. Anyone know a good hoster for concealed carry? Personally prefer small of back or side carry with forward tilt. Looking forward to sharing what is stored away up in the file cabinet. shootin often.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello all
North Carolina new concealed carry permit owner
I went to the gun store to purchase a smaller carry than the PT945 SS. Came home with the Pt 1911 DT. Figure that out!
Glad to be on board. There is a lot of good info passed here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.