Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
interested in buying a pink pt111 if anyone is looking to sell, preferably in idaho (boise area)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
yeah i read that thread before , i meant id like to see one in person they always look different in life , then pics

·
Registered
846 Posts
I remember that pic I wonder how those two ladies did with those guns ?

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I just got a Gander Mountain gun flyer (not a good thing for the bank account...). The Pink Mill Pro's are listed as "Starting at $379.99".

Steelheart

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Steelheart said:
I just got a Gander Mountain gun flyer (not a good thing for the bank account...). The Pink Mill Pro's are listed as "Starting at $379.99".

Steelheart
Wow...that's a little on the high side, isn't it?

·
Registered
846 Posts
NYPD going pink ain't as cheap as it used to be I guess, lol. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Gander tosses a bunch of extra "services" that most people won't use into the purchase. Makes most of their stuff high priced.

Steelheart

·
Registered
174 Posts
the local gun shop had all 24/7's for $329, i went to buy the 40 compact, but never opened the box to verify, got it home and it was a 4", went back and bought the compact, guy expected me to bring the other one back, i figure i can always use another one, now if only the blasted weather would warm up so i could sight them in.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
HERSHEY said:
the local gun shop had all 24/7's for $329, i went to buy the 40 compact, but never opened the box to verify, got it home and it was a 4",
You didn't look to inspect and handle the gun before you left the store????

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
S
HERSHEY said:
the local gun shop had all 24/7's for $329, i went to buy the 40 compact, but never opened the box to verify, got it home and it was a 4", went back and bought the compact, guy expected me to bring the other one back, i figure i can always use another one, now if only the blasted weather would warm up so i could sight them in.
NYPD in AZ said:
You didn't look inspect and handle the gun before you left the store????
Sounds to me like he wanted a 2nd one!! :???: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Congrats to both of them king.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts