1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Dude, that's Chiraq. They shot and killed 8 and wounded 40 this weekend. That's down a few from the weekend before.

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, that's Chiraq. They shot and killed 8 and wounded 40 this weekend. That's down a few from the weekend before.
Yeah..we had rain in the forecast and the thugs apparently don't like to get the inside of the 'ride wet when they roll the window down.

The gun used in the VA hospital shooting was described as a "high powered rifle' in the nightly news show...the video of the LEO picking it up looked like it was a Mossberg 500. The shooter did not target anybody and laid down the gun when confronted.

·
Registered
36,318 Posts
YEP their gun control efforts are definitely working !
the guy is in big trouble now , he should know that he can't bring a gun into a Federal facility!
If I am not wrong Security Guards at VA hospitals are not armed?
either a poor shot or was trying for attention?

·
Registered
36,318 Posts
Yeah..we had rain in the forecast and the thugs apparently don't like to get the inside of the 'ride wet when they roll the window down.

The gun used in the VA hospital shooting was described as a "high powered rifle' in the nightly news show...the video of the LEO picking it up looked like it was a Mossberg 500. The shooter did not target anybody and laid down the gun when confronted.
true, plus the drive by car has problems with traction with all the temporary spares on it in the rain!
Mossbeg, 500, high powered rifle, AR--AK-- I try to help these reporters but do they listen to me???----NOOOOOOO!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YEP their gun control efforts are definitely working !
the guy is in big trouble now , he should know that he can't bring a gun into a Federal facility!
If I am not wrong Security Guards at VA hospitals are not armed?
either a poor shot or was trying for attention?
The guards were armed and on the scene in a minute. It smacks of a false flag to me for sure. The shooter was babbling as he fired...where did the gun come from?

Still not identified...they don't want anyone to know the guy's background:

https://abc7chicago.com/west-side-v...pect-in-custody-but-questions-remain/5464191/

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
884 Posts
Last Thursday I called the VA office in Galesburg, IL. First thing the VA's robo machine asks is.

"If this is a call about a medical emergency, hang up and dial 911."

Then it asks,
"If you are feeling suicidal, hang up and call the VA Suicide Hotline, at such & such number."

I never did get to talk to a human.

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ Just two choices? How unimaginative.

·
Registered
5,273 Posts

And of course the article said it was an "assault rifle" in the very first sentence.

Reactions: WoodyUSSLUCE

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And of course the article said it was an "assault rifle" in the very first sentence.
The FBI is quoted as saying that also.

·
Registered
36,318 Posts
Reactions: loudviking

·
Super Moderator
19,746 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update..it is claimed to be a Ruger PCC which was stolen a couple of weeks back in an Indiana gun shop break in.

and the FBI states it's a "high powered rifle" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
and

Don't look like an assault type weapon to me but tha's just me.
The new MSM and anti gun definition of "assault weapon" is whatever you want it to be. :rolleyes:

I had a anti gunner tell me once that an "Assault weapon" was anything capable of killing more than one person without reloading. I replied, "So a single shot or double barrel shotgun with buckshot is potentially an assault weapon then? What about a blunderbuss from the Revolutionary war?" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
Update..it is claimed to be a Ruger PCC which was stolen a couple of weeks back in an Indiana gun shop break in.

What? The guy didn't fill out a federal form and have a background check? :eek: But I thought universal background checks were supposed to be the cure for all this? That's what all the politicians on both sides are claiming. :rolleyes:

The MSM when doing a story never gets to the bottom line when interpreting a story like this. The bottom line, the guy was stopped when good guys with guns showed up.

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What? The guy didn't fill out a federal form and have a background check? :eek: But I thought universal background checks were supposed to be the cure for all this? That's what all the politicians on both sides are claiming. :rolleyes:

The MSM when doing a story never gets to the bottom line when interpreting a story like this. The bottom line, the guy was stopped when good guys with guns showed up.
Of course he would have failed the background check as a felon...of course that's only if the "authorities" sent the data to NICS.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,318 Posts

THATS IT!!
we need to outlaw all Rugers!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts