Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out that Piers Morgan will be making an appearance at a gun store in Texas
tomorrow to do a little investigative journalism. Rumor has it that he will be at Tactical
Firearms in Katy, Texas. How many of you Texans will be there to show him a little
Southern hospitality?

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Do they have a gun range there? Now don’t get me wrong, I’m saying this because I would love to see this annoying twerp attempt to fire, let’s say for starters, a 44 magnum and move up from there.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Maybe uncle Ted will visit a fish and chips rest.:D

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
Kind of makes me wish I was down in the Houston area tomorrow! :D

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
What we're going to need is a Texan Willard - only with armadillos instead of rats.

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Reactions: Bigcarlover

·
Registered
832 Posts
He will be there to learn about your "needs". Please be sure to have a copy of the Bill of Needs ready for him.
Oh what the heck, let's hope they have the entire "little book"

The gun shop owner should ask if he is a U.S. citizen or Resident Alien before allowing him to handle any firearms. He should also ask if Morgan is being sought for questioning by any authorities anywhere.

mbogo
That's funny right there!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
OK, fellow Texans - this is just the opportunity to show some hospitality and enlighten him.
We should NOT do what we would like, as it would only feed his agenda. Southern hospitality, and kindness, will leave him with an empty magazine.

Because the only reason I can see for him coming here is:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
isatrap.jpg

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
OK, fellow Texans - this is just the opportunity to show some hospitality and enlighten him.
We should NOT do what we would like, as it would only feed his agenda. Southern hospitality, and kindness, will leave him with an empty magazine.

Because the only reason I can see for him coming here is:

View attachment 46942
Considering this guy's agenda, you are most likley right.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Piers Morgan visiting a gun shop...hmm.

He will certainly be out of his element there.

·
Registered
15,155 Posts
I watched the Pier's Morgan show tonight.
OMFG now THAT was comedy extrordinaire. First, Greg Abbott lays the smack down on him. Then he got to fire an AR15, M4 and a M2. He did enjoy the excitement of it. Following that was Dan Patrick (Cngrs - R) and Ben Ferguson. Both were putting the reality of why "shall not be infringed" means something but they conceded the Machine gun ban of 34. Following that Ben Ferguson's peace de Resistance' was " well in the US we found that we must change how we see our Gov't. Your own country of England didn't like the whole 'one king ruling them' and they changed that didn't they?" He repeated it THREE times because the first 2 cause a vapor lock in Piers. Break to commercial for piers to be defibbed and Bring out Ted Nugent. Very Very honorable start, congratulations for the police efforts in Bama and condolences for Sandy Hook victims. It's always a great sign when the Host starts Shouting at their guest and the guest just keeps grinning. 1 point that was repeated was the very Gov't that is trying to disarm it's citizens from semi automatic weapons is the same Gov't that funnelled thousands of fully automatic weapons that have been used to kill American law enforcement, American citizens and mexican nationals including women and children. It's these cartels that give many Texas ranchers boarding 1000 miles of land with Mexico can't be hindered with 7 or 10 rounds when the ones shooting at them completely outgun them. The Ultimate Nug quote would be" You're right Piers, you will never be able to GET it".

·
Premium Member
14,139 Posts
I've been so busy at work, I didn't even know he was in my county. I got to see very little about it on the local 10 pm news.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Think he will try to illegally buy a gun while there??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts