Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I've seen similar pics of this gun. Horrific!

One has to wonder if the shooter was firing "hot", "souped-up" reloads when this happened?

Reactions: bre346

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
Looks like the so-called "Chinese Ammo" myth again.
This makes the 3rd time I've seen something like this on the Internet.
Wondering if it's really true?

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Looks like the so-called "Chinese Ammo" myth again.
This makes the 3rd time I've seen something like this on the Internet.
Wondering if it's really true?
Don't know about the "Chinese Ammo" part, but the poster has already posted the same pics in another thread he/she started this evening.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
I Googled "exploding revolver" and got 621,000 hits.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Please dont take this off the site - A 18 year old boy lost his eye. People should know that this is not the first time this happen --WITH THIS GUN !!
Terrible story. But I don't 'get it' the part where the O.P. says "this is not the first time this happened WITH THIS GUN'" Do you mean that gun had blown up previously?

·
Registered
251 Posts
If that's not the first time it's happened, then something should be said about the person that fires the revolver that's been blown to pieces once already...

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
From the stories I read from the hits on Google, it happens to S&W, Colt, all models of revolver, because the idiots used overcharged loads.
Even a few videos, so those were done deliberately.

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
This isn't the first time this picture has been posted. It's made it's way around the Internet for a while now. Different poster the last time.. You've also posted this same story under a different topic here as well. Unless you've got some rock solid proof that this is your gun, this thread and the other one are going to go away. I'll give you a couple of days to verify your claim here. If you can't or don't this thread will be deleted.

A picture may be worth a million words but your credibility requires you to post a few to go along with this picture.

Reactions: tcox4freedom

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.