Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It runs about $12 online, fells pretty god in the hand, and was easy to install.
This is supposed to fit the M&P pistol.

·
Administrator
35,437 Posts
Nice - I like the vented sides. When I bought mine for my PT145, they didn't offer that. May have to look at upgrading. ;D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Nice pics. I have a couple 24/7 Pro C's. I would imagine that the would fit on them as well. Thanks

·
Registered
548 Posts
That looks damn good!!! I might have to try one on mine!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wonder if this would work on my 809?
That's what I'm wondering too, I have a 809 ordered, it should be in today or tomorrow and I will try it out then and let you know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Nice pics!

I would imagine that the sleeve grip makes for more handgun stability in your hand when shooting.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Man, that's nice!!! another gotta have.....my wife will kill me with my own gun!!!

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Looks Good, Thanks for sharing! I've got a trimmed (hacked up :D ) Hogue that just ain't right. I was wondering what else might fit. Good thing there's a gun show this weekend!! :D

·
Administrator
17,925 Posts
Very Nice! I like that. I have the Hogue Handall sleeve grip on my .45 24/7 OSS and like it. The vented Pachmayr sort of does the same thing without the Hogues palm swell.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is exactly I was looking for. The rubberized grip came off on mine. They say I can send the gun to taurus and they would give me a new frame with a hard surface for free. But the thing is last year I ordered recoil springs for my 24/7 Pro and took me 10 months to get those home. I can't afford being away from my 24/7. just love the gun. So i just need to order the one supposed to fit the M&P fill size?

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
I'm gonna have to get one of those to replace the Hogue Handall on my 945. I was removing it the other day to clean the gun and wouldn't you know the thing ripped from the hole i made to access the TSS on the back side. That Pachmayr looks like it would have a better fit than the Hogue did, and the venting wouldn't be a bad trade off on the palm swell the Handall has.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have my grips installed on my 24/7 Pro and Keltec p32. The one for the P32 is a perfect fit. I can't say the same about the PT-24/7. I might need some more stuff under the grip to prevent it from moving while shooting. But it looks pretty good though.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
wonder if these would fit the g2 compact. only one easy way to find out.
Kinda. Here is what it looks like on my G2C-45, with the Sig P238.

Attachments

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Nice looking grip!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts