Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up my 24/7.45 this week with extended clip! I will post picks as soon as I get it! Thanks to everyone here for their info and threads. Confident I getting exactly what I want.

Thanks..........................Twin

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Picking up my 24/7.45 this week with extended clip! I will post picks as soon as I get it! Thanks to everyone here for their info and threads. Confident I getting exactly what I want.

Thanks..........................Twin
We'll hold you to it!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gun Firearm Trigger Ammunition Gun accessory

I picked up my new 24/7 G2 45 Friday afternoon and I shot it this Sunday with a group guys and man this thing is sweet. The long and constant trigger pull was kind of un-nerving at first but I hit right out of the box any soda can I shot at 21'. Almost unfair to shoot against them and the only person that shot and hit almost as many cans as I did was shooting a AMT 1911.

But I did have something happen today as I was showing my 45 off, the spring in the extended clip hung up and wasn't any tension on the rounds and they just fell out of the clip when I removed it. Strange, but I found the last two rounds bound in the bottom of the clip and bump them loose and it worked fine. Hmmmmm, I need to keep and eye on that.

....................Twin

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's my update:

After shooting for weeks the 24/7 45 caliber, I traded it in for a PT-1911!

Reason: Nothing wrong with weapon. I hit where I shot every time. Accuracy was as good as any. The double stack was really nice and fit was great. I just didn't like the pistol as much as I thought. You know what I mean....it just wasn't me! Although I love my PT-140 and it's the same size, I love that weapon. Don't know why but the 24/7 didn't do anything for me. It did nothing wrong either!

So now I am hooked though....the PT-1911 is me!!!! Amazing shooting experience and that's what I thought I would get with the 24/7, but it didn't make me feel this way. So I traded it and glad I did. JMHO

......................twin

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Glad it worked out for you. Some guns just feel better than others. That's why I'm glad there are so many options. Good luck with your 1911.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts