Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was a 413 gun live auction with most NIB! I paid $260 for the PT111 in black! Need to add that to my list! Shot 50 rounds on the way back (state forest) and it really worked great! No problems at all! ;)
314.jpg

A PT140 went for $230!!!!!!!!!! A 24/7 .40 S&W went $375 (high)
So you take your chances!
Frosty

·
Registered
100 Posts
Way to go. I bought my last pt111 on auction from gunbrokers.com. ended up only 48 miles from where I live. cost me $256.
Welcome from Arkansas.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That's the best price I've ever read about on a MilPro PT111!

Congratulations on a great deal on a fine little pistol.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the great replies! I'm happy with the PT111. Talk about a great deal, how about the guy who got the PT140 for $230!!!!! I already have one, but you never have enough!

:D

They had PT745, PT24/7 and two PT1911. The PT1911 went for around $475 (a good price as well) I could have gotten them but had my son (Jr. Sniper) and he got a new Tula .22 bolt action (nice rifle!) and I got a Charter Pathfinder .22 LR 2" stainless steel for $210 NIB (great price and plinker for me and the kids) so I didn't just think of me. Had a great Presidents Day!!! What a birthday weekend Gun Show on Saturday and Auction on Monday!!!!!!!
Thanks again all!

·
Registered
32,014 Posts
I once had a Charter 22 pathfinder. I had forgot about ever owning it. It was the 6th revolver I ever owned, but it was blue.

Congrats on a great deal...enjoy!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Sweet deal!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Wow... That's awesome!! I guess I better start looking at auctions and stay out of pawn shops? Well nah I would miss All the other stuff..
But that is prob the best price I have seen..

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Wow, great prices! Perhaps I would have taken a second look at the PT140 at my LGS if the price had been like that. He wanted $340....

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Sounds like a great deal to me. Congrats.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just so everyone know's I took the day off to go, I drove 3 hours each way and sat at the auction for 4 hours so it did have some other costs involved. The best price at the big gun show last week was a used PT111 for !259 but it was quite used. Thanks for the great replies.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
The 111 is hard to beat. I have had one just over 3 years now- very good gun. Its laying by my bed right now- loaded up with Gold Dots.

BTW-I got 4 new 10 round mags for that gun still in package if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts