Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Easy process.

I love the balance and feel.

I am looking forward to getting it out to the range in a couple weeks to sight it in and do some serious ammo testing.

At about eighty cents a clip, this warms my cheapskate heart!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've had one for about 2 mos now, put about 600 rounds thru it so far, 2 misfires, no jams, no stovepipes. This is a very accurate, reliable pistol. Hopefully the new G3 will will be another winner for Taurus.

·
Registered
24,615 Posts
Congrats on your new slide gun.

Reactions: ArmedDefender

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hope you have good luck with it. :)

I couldn't wait 2 weeks to try it. LOL

I have one ordered (on line) shipped to dealer here. Hopefully, be here with in a week or so.

AND, Hope it is a good one - most U-Tube Reviews are very good and I liked shooting a friends (he likes also).

There area a couple issues discussed on this FORUM (give some concern, but understand newer better barrels being installed now). I read first time today (and replied).

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Beautiful gun! It's on my list! One advantage of having a home range. I shoot all of my new guns immediately. I could never wait two weeks! Anyway, Congrats!!!

Reactions: ArmedDefender

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope so too. I like that they put a lot of time and effort into designing this pistol. There are so many subtle features built in to the frame that make it possible to try different hand hold variations. The trigger is a winner. That short reset is nice! Grip is very comfortable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts