Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magazines are made by Mec Gar but finished with a solider follower that doesnt tilt as much, in yellow color. I had problems with my Mec Gar 18 rounders in my G2C... I'm going assume if I swapped my follower it would fix the issue. I will be buying more magazines from Taurus shortly as they come in stock.
I wanted to shoot it today but I didnt have time. I have 300 rounds on standby to test it out with.

Attachments

·
Registered
24,615 Posts
Congrats on your new slide gun

·
Super Moderator
36,063 Posts
Congratulations on the new pistol!

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
I'm guessing you blacked out the S/N on the side. Does it have a little oval opening in the frame to expose the serial number on the receiver just like the TCP?

·
Registered
978 Posts
It's on my list.
Currently on ccw is a colt mustang and it's too small.
I checked out the G2 and it still feels small.

Have to wrap my hands around a G3.

AFS

·
Registered
916 Posts
Got to handle a G 3 today,Impressive and I like the Trigger a lot,Store wanted $ 299 ! Too much at this LGS my regular LGS said he will order one for me for $ 239 !You got to shop around !

·
Registered
916 Posts
Our new G 3 is as good as the G2C series.I wish that the G 3 had Glock like white out line sights for quick acquisition,that is the only issue I have the 3-white dots are not nearly bold enough.100 rounds and no FTF or FTE ! at $ 239 at my LGS a bargain !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts