Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My LGS was closed until today (a little get away time), So I had to wait to pick up my PT111. In the meantime, my Alien Gear Holster arrived, so everything in life is good. This is one of the $197.00 guns from Ky Gun Company. I'm wondering if these were refurbished or not? Seems to be a lot of wear on the slide rails and the stop on the slide has a nick in it. Hey! for $197.00 I'm going to shoot it like I stole it, 'cause I did!
Without pics, I know, it didn't happen. So, here we go.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Congrats on your new G2. I got one from Ky Gun Company last month. It looks brand new to me with just a light coat of oil on it.

Reactions: rollin thunder

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Congrats! Awesome! I also felt like I stole mine from PSA, so much so that I had to "steal" a second one! An AG holster is on my list, should I decide that I want a two clip holster. For now, thrilled with my FoxX.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This comes from a guy who thinks the 9mm is a sissy round. Guns are supposed to be steel and blued, with wood grip panels and have a hammer. Holsters are to be made of leather....
Look what you guy's have done to me.

·
Registered
24,593 Posts
Congrats to you on your new PT111G2

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I got one of those ky gunco ones for 197 also. I got some wear marks, but the box has a sticker on it that says "new"

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Congrats on a great deal!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice and nice (gun and holster)!

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
As far as I know Taurus doe not sell refurbished guns. They may sell blemished items, that had a cosmetic issue like a scratch in the finish from the factory.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This comes from a guy who thinks the 9mm is a sissy round. Guns are supposed to be steel and blued, with wood grip panels and have a hammer. Holsters are to be made of leather....
Look what you guy's have done to me.
Years ago I worked construction with an old timer who thought like that. Wouldn't touch a cordless tool to save his life, had to be corded. Always laughed when a battery ran out. About a year later on a remote job site, the generator blew. When he finally seen what my Makita's were capable of, sans cord, he broke down and bought a set. I'll bet he's still upset about it.

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I took it out for a spin tonight, put 100 rounds through it and it ran like a top. I fed it about 20 rounds of Federal HST's 147gr. and it ate it like candy.
Still trying to like my PT92, having a tough time of it though.

·
Registered
7,760 Posts
Congratulations on the new pistol.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Another G2 happy owner....We love ours..

Reactions: PTDOUDE
1 - 20 of 20 Posts