Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored while waiting for my DPMS AR-15 to ship, and I couldn't pass up this one.

I'm guessing it was made in the early 90's
Beautiful gun

Reactions: rifleshooter

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Very nice indeed!

·
Super Moderator
36,042 Posts
That is one gorgeous pistol...you have excellent taste in firearms!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone.
I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but it will take a trip with the new AR when it comes in.
It appears to be stainless.

My only plans for it are a nicer pair of wood grips (maby something custom with monogramming), and a pachmayr rubber grip.

·
Registered
253 Posts
looks clean.. warrantied for life, cant go wrong!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Congratulations on a fantastic pistol! It seems quite a few of the forum members new and old own PT100s/101s/92s/99s. Definitely one of the best autoloaders out there, period.

Reactions: rifleshooter

·
Banned
5,006 Posts
I feel a little bit dirty now, like looking at somebody's hot wife and getting naughty thoughts. :-(

;-)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sweet....I like the grips on there now.
I'm sure you already know but you can go to the Taurus web site you can put in the serial number and it will tell you what year it was made.

Happy shooting.
Steve

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That's a really nice "find"! :cool:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
You have great taste in guns. My PT99 AFS is my favorite and most accurate pistol. Good luck with your new friend.
DSC_0037.JPG

·
Administrator
17,818 Posts
Yes, your "new to you" PT100 has a Stainless Steel Slide and Barrel, and looks to be in excellent condition!
Congratulations! :cool:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I'm sure you already know but you can go to the Taurus web site you can put in the serial number and it will tell you what year it was made.
Sure I do... now lol

"SEARCH RESULTS
Your Model Is 100SS
Production Year 1992"

I took it out last weekend and put 75 rounds through it, only problem was 3 fail to lock slide on last round but other than that it was great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts