Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[HR][/HR]
Ran into a guy locally today that was selling his Rossi single-shot 20ga, Rifled Slug shotgun. Blued with a sythetic stock. Came with a sling and a 2.5x6.5x32 scope. He also threw in 2 boxes of Federal Fusion slugs and a box of Hornady slugs. Got it all for $125. I figured I didn't do too bad. What do you guys think?? Also, with this gun, can I just call Rossi and order other barrels for it? I would not mind getting a couple other calibers. The model # is S201230BS.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Reactions: JerryMac

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot to mention...Once I got it home, I realized that the barrel is ported. Nice touch. Plus, I got to fumbling around in a box of parts and found a Rossi Hammer Spur still unopened in the package. It's now on the new gun!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked at that GunBroker auction...That is the same gun as mine, except mine did not come with the other two barrels. I guess I can't complain, though. I still got it at a good price! Although, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with a 20ga SLUG gun!!!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
The last time I bought a single shot shotgun I bought two of them a 12ga. and a 16ga. for $25.00, of course they didn't come with a sling, scope, or ammo. That is $25.00 for both of them not a piece. I felt like a bandit, but that was all the guy would accept for them!

The 12ga. has a tennite stock and forearm and is lucky to weigh 3 pounds, but it kicks like a "Missouri Mule"!!!!! The 16ga. is a Western Field. Both are in very good condition.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats. It is a great buy. My suggestion is also to look on the net for the barrels. You could find them cheaper than at the Rossi's. Here is a link to the MidwayUSA selection:
Search results for: rossi barrel

Cheers,
Mad
Thanks for the link. WOW!! Those barrels are a little more than I expected. Either way, I think I'd like to have one in 22-250.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts