Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this Taurus PT 100P this week from an online website. $320.00 delivered. I think thats a good price, but I cant find much about them online to compare it to.
I spoke with Taurus tonight as I looked for acessories like extra mags and grips. I got lucky and picked up 3 mags for $30 each. I gave the SN to the Taurus rep and he said this gun was made about 2 months ago in Brazil.
Anything I should know about this firearm? I had a PT92AFS a few years ago. I traded it towards a Kimber 1911. I really missed that gun after I got rid of it. Im more of a 40sw fan now than 9mm, so I went with the 100p instead. The gun seams nice and other than it barely being recognized by Taurus, I feel lucky I got it. PS. I added the grip tape to see if I like it. The jury is still out.

Wade
Houston TX.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im hoping it shoots as smooth as the 92 I used to have. That gun was a real tight group shooter.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congratulations on a sweet-looking pistol! :cool:

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
That's a pretty one! Congratulations!

·
22,058 Posts
Actually, it's a PT100. The engraver just mixed up the characters a bit. :D

NICE pistol!

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That is a super-low price on a very fine Taurus handgun! :D

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
Nice find, congrats.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new pistol.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Congrats, looks nice.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
A Taurus T100P, interesting. Why weren't we told about this new model?

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
P at the end for polished?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
P at the end for polished?
The P is for Plus. The magazine holds an extra 5 rounds more than the standard PT100. The magazine is a bit wider from what I have read. It's a 16+1 of .40sw.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just went back to the site I picked up this gun at. www.galleryofguns.com The PT100p has doubled in price this week. I got mine for $320 out the door price 2 weeks ago. Today the price is in the $580 - $630 delivered price... Im kicking myself in the but that I didn't pick up a few at that price. I wonder if it was a pricing mistake. I thought it was an insane low price for that gun at the time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts