Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Use some good ammo, It doesn't like cheap range ammo, believe me please use some good quality ammo so you won't get upset with it..1st time I went to shoot it I used Winchester with box 50 rounds no failure, today I shot 100 with federal range ammo and I got 5 failure to eject...

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds like it runs like a top!!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Congratulations,

Been selling a ton of Nano's lately. They look good to me, I like the smooth sides and grip fits me. Haven't seen one come back, for a problem or trade because they didn't like. That say a lot to me!

·
Registered
38,432 Posts
Congrats!
hope it works out for you!
even if it don't its worth buying a Beretta to get one of them little "Beretta Blue" plastic ashtrays thingys that have the Berretta logo on it that they give away free in the Beretta box!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Congrats!
hope it works out for you!
even if it don't its worth buying a Beretta to get one of them little "Beretta Blue" plastic ashtrays thingys that have the Berretta logo on it that they give away free in the Beretta box!
I just thought the blue cup was to put change in to save up for a Taurus. But seriously, I enjoyed shooting it. It comes with an 8 rnd with pinky extension, and 6 rnd mag. I didn't think the 6 rnd was going to be comfy to shoot but I was amazed with its performance. I did order a set of Talon grips today, and from what I read the pearce pinky extension for a Kahr pm9 fits it, so I may get one for the 6 rnd mag.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
Had some spare time today, so I took the new Nano to the range. 50 WWB, 50 Fed, and 50 Rem UMC. All fired flawlessly without a hiccup. Very impressed with how accurate it was.

I do believe you've got yourself a "shooter" there, friend! :D

·
Registered
38,432 Posts
The Talon grips came today, got the rubberized ones. Also ordered a grip extension for the 6 round mag. Here it is with the Talons.
This seems to be a common addition to the Nano around here, almost every one that i see has some type of traction grip added to the gun.
I have shot couple of Nano's, none had the added grips though.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Congrats on yours mine well if I use WWB ammo i have to load one bullet in mag at a time to get it to shoot. 124 gr american eagle it runs good but with the ammo shortage its hard to find NATO and american eagle 124 gr ammo to practice with plus I hope you dont have to use Berettas CS it's BS they are rude and well after dealing with them im gettin rid of my NANO just so I dont have to deal with them again.

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.