Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a Ruger Precision 22 but my LGS is always sold out. I stopped by a couple weeks ago and he had three. I had to take one home. Unfortunately my son was with me and he's had it ever since. He promises to bring it home this weekend. All I have is a stock photo. I did fire it enough to realize how fun it is to shoot.

top.jpg

My oldest granddaughter (22) has decided to start carrying, so I took her to the shop...she didn't care for any of the revolvers they had but liked the SIG P238. It was much easier to 'rack' than most everything else they (or I) had. Ordered her one in purple (in memory of my wife who recently passed). I ordered it Saturday and picked it up yesterday. I'm asking she take a gun safety course (and her conceal carry permit) before I gift it to her.

20180425_162217 (2).jpg

Finally, I've been flirting with picking up a SIG 320 or even a Beretta M9A3 but just really didn't want to pay for a new one. Walked into the shop Monday and asked about the two. They keep the P320RX in stock and I asked about the Beretta. She stated they haven't gotten any in several months but someone had traded one in just a couple hours earlier. I asked her to price it then I brought it home. Got it about 250 less then their original selling price (not MSRP).

20180426_213742.jpg

·
Administrator
35,627 Posts
Those are some nice guns there ! I can't wait to see your range report, and I hope she likes her new pistola.

·
Registered
14,127 Posts
A few great days of shopping so it would appear.

Wouldn't it be nice if Amazon could offer online discounted firearms delivered direct to your door with over night shipping? I don't think the local Gun Shops have anything to worry about.

·
8,962 Posts
Vary nice pickup. I really like those M9A3's..one of these days I will bring one home.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
The pistols are nice and all, but that rifle is smokin'! What glass are you running on it?

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Man that Beretta is sweet! Congrats!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts